Sunset Lake is a great place to play, swim, and kayak or canoe. Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent. Ages 12 and up may come to the lake unaccompanied during lifeguard hours only. A lifeguard is on duty at the lake 9 am - 5 pm daily. Children need to be supervised by their parents. Please do not rely on the lifeguard for supervision. This means you should be on the beach if your child is taking a boat out, and your children should know where you are at all times; if you leave the area where they are playing, even briefly, let them know ahead of time where you’ll be. Everyone, despite age, is required to wear a lifejacket when using a canoe or kayak. Please instruct your children on the safety of wearing one.
Children participating in the Solstice Youth Camp Co-op will have two days of horseback riding for children and assisting staff. If you need help with this, contact [email protected]
If your young one needs some afternoon down time or a nap feel free to make use of the Preschool tent, but please note this is not a drop-off service. We ask that you honor our Co-operative spirit and tidy up after yourselves.
Teen Camp Schedule- Starts on December 18th and ends on the 21st.
- 8-12 Team building and games on-site at Circle F Camp
- 12-1 Lunch
- 1-5 Ropes Course and capture the flag on-site at Circle F Camp
- 8-1 White Tantric Yoga or on-site activity
- 1-2 Lunch on-site
- 2-5 Kayaks and canoes on-site at Circle F Camp
- Movie after dinner off-site
- 9-1 visit to Bok Tower and Gardens
- Bag Lunch to eat at the gardens, or on the way to mini golf
- 1-5 mini golf, laser tag
- Pizza dinner off-site
- 8-12 Practice Seva / Service Exchange Participation on-site at Circle F Camp
- 12-1 Lunch on-site
- 1-5 Go karts
- Dinner off-site